Sweet Tooth

Options
2»

Replies

• annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    sugar free hunts chocolate pudding snack cup... Breyers (and other brands), no sugar added fruit popsicles--the breyers brand is 40calories and very good, but i know there is others that are lower cal. Sugar free werthers original. Flavored gum. Low-cal yogurt that is flavored like something---Weight Watchers brand has a really good lemon creme pie one, dannon light and fit yogurt is 80cal each and theres some good flavors... HAving a piece of dark chocolate instead of the whole bar--depending on the bar, is like 35 calories each piece. melted dark chocolate or whip cream with fruit. Kettle corn popcorn--theres 100calorie packs, and no sugar but its sweet. oats and chocolate fiber granola bars; fiber one 90calorie brownies. Sugar free jello snack cups--theres 5calorie one but also 10calorie ones. Half an apple with 2tbls of peanut butter.
  • cptino
    cptino Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I like the Chocolate Crunch Quaker rice cakes and Oikos Chocolate Greek yogurt. The yogurt tastes like mousse!
  • Tarah40
    Tarah40 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I also have a terrible sweet tooth. Once I start it is very difficult to stop. I find hot chocolate helps.
  • ashleylevans
    ashleylevans Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    And now I'm hungry! Thanks everyone - I'm going to start from the top and work my way down to see which one of the many choices given I like best!
    Thank you thank you thank you!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I have a HORRIBLE sweet tooth. This obviously tends to hinder my progress with my diet. I try not to stop myself, because then I tend to binge.

Ugh i have the very same problem!