7.5 lbs down before and after

Options
I started my journey on April 7, 2011 on MFP and though I've been a little inconsistent with tracking my food on here, I've been successful overall with my workouts and eating habits. I need to workout more though, as I went from going to the gym 3-4 times a week to only 1 time a week. I'm starting the 30 Day Shred as soon as the DVD arrives to tone up because I am basically at my weight goal of 117. I might lose 3 more pounds, but here are some progress pictures for now, and after the shred I will put up more.

There is not a big difference and the pictures aren't very good, but I want to put these up :)
I'm 5' 3" by the way

125-127

mfpbefore.jpg

mfpprogresspic.jpg
mfpprogresspicfront.jpg

Replies

• tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're so tiny! 7.5 lbs is a big difference at that weight.

I'm kind of where you are (at a weight I'm happy with, 120 lbs & 5'4"), but want more toning. I've been doing the 30-day shred, just started level 3 a few days ago. You'll love it, it really kicks your butt!
  • misslyssx
    misslyssx Posts: 87
    Options
    Thanks! Hopefully I'll be able to stick to the shred.
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I'm 5'3" as well and my goal weight is 125. I'm glad to see someone else my height, now I can sorta visualize what that weight would look like on me. I'm on Level 1 Day 8 of the shred and I love it so far, I've already lost an inch off my waist!! Good luck :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!