First time doing Turbo Jam.

Options
Jellyphant
Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
I've been switching off of doing Just Dance 2 and Zumba, but I've recently aqcuired a Turbo jam video. It's an hour long, and I've already skimmed through the workout, checking it out.

It looks crazy.

I do pretty decent at holding my own when doing my 40 minute zumba vid, but what can I expect when I do this vid? Extreme soreness? Sometime broken or twisted?! D: Or is it more bark than bite?

I'd love to hear your experiences if you've done this workout!

Replies

• makeachange22
    makeachange22 Posts: 151
    Options
    it's not hard like complex wise at all, when i really get into it it's a GREAT workout.. haha , don't worry do it at your own pace and just work it as charlene would say !
  • riderjenn27
    Options
    Love, love, LOVE turbo jam! You can expect to have fun!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is SOOOOOOO fun! It's actually the only workout I've ever looked forward to doing. You burn a ton of calories, too. I burn about 900 in an hour doing Turbo. Good luck!!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Depends on your fitness level really but It's just a fun workout really - nothing to worry about.

Enjoy :smile: :smile:
  • JulianneR
    JulianneR Posts: 46
    Options
    I also love Turbo Jam. If your DVD doesn't have a "learn" section that goes through the moves, you may be able to find it on YouTube. If not, the routines repeat so once you get the hang of it you'll be fine. It's a lot of fun!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    I think you will do great! Go at your own pace and you'll do fine... esp because its your first time! There's alot of choreography so don't get frustrated if you don't get it right away.... you will with time! Chalene Johnson (the instructor) is so super motivating. And once you get good at TurboJam the step up is TurboFire :).