My friend needs your prayers!

Options
A couple of weeks ago, I had come on here because my friend (who lives in Georgia) was at work on on MSN Messenger talking to me, wondering if she was going into labor or not. She wasn't. Was just Braxton-Hicks at the time.

Anyway, if you remember me talking about her, I haven't been able to get ahold of her for a few days and assumed she had the baby, but just found out through her cousin on facebook that she did have her baby on Thursday afternoon but had a seizure while giving birth and has been in a coma on a ventilator since then.

Please...if you have an extra prayer...please give it to my friend Shellie. She needs it and her new baby Marley needs her!

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    A couple of weeks ago, I had come on here because my friend (who lives in Georgia) was at work on on MSN Messenger talking to me, wondering if she was going into labor or not. She wasn't. Was just Braxton-Hicks at the time.

Anyway, if you remember me talking about her, I haven't been able to get ahold of her for a few days and assumed she had the baby, but just found out through her cousin on facebook that she did have her baby on Thursday afternoon but had a seizure while giving birth and has been in a coma on a ventilator since then.

Please...if you have an extra prayer...please give it to my friend Shellie. She needs it and her new baby Marley needs her!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    that's terrible! :brokenheart:

Prayers for Shellie & Marley! :heart:
  • punka274
    Options
    Done! Your friend is in my prayers...
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    You have my prayers too....
    Keep us updated.:heart:
  • pecksun8
    Options
    She will be in our thoughts.:heart:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Consider it done. :cry:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Lots of thoughts and prayers from me.:flowerforyou:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Prayers for your friend and her baby....
  • girldeese
    Options
    I will send up prayers for her and her baby and family!!:heart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: :sad: omg soooo sorry to hear that girl!!!!!!!!!!!

of course praying now and hoping for the best!!!
    :heart: :brokenheart:
    Ali
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh Tam I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I'll definitely pray for her and her baby. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    my thoughts and prayers are with her :flowerforyou:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    NEVER such a thing as not enough prayers. Add my prayer for her and her baby as well. Also for the rest of her family that must just be fighting to get through each day.

Mary
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! It's things like this that make you realize how precious things are. And how much is taken for granted.

I just saw her when she was visiting her family in Mass, having her hometown Boston (Well Everett/Malden) baby shower in early August. She has had a rough time of it that last few years but things have been going SO well and she had so much to look forward to. Man, I am so praying she pulls out of this.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    OMG...I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. :frown:

I will definitely have her and her new baby in my prayers.
  • Juliebean
    Options
    Shellie and Marley are in my thoughts and prayers as well. :heart: Keep us updated!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Oh wow T... I will light a candle and say a prayer for them:ohwell:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry!! Glad you were able to find out what was going on though - am praying for her - quick and full recovery.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    So Sorry!

Hope she gets better :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Oh my...:brokenheart: :cry: That is horrible. I will pray for them.