Ughh-How did I let this happen??!!

blondeambition
blondeambition Posts: 57
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!

This online journaling for weight loss is new to me. I had great success losing weight on my own in the past through calorie counting and excercise. I went through a divorce about 5 years ago and lost 100 pounds on my own, as of last summer I weighed less than I did in high school and was as close to happy with my appearance as I've ever been. I'm a single mom, went back to college FT while working FT and packed on 5 pounds and then my boyfriend of 3 years moved in and my whole routine was thrown off. We ate out all the time, I didnt work out on my treadmill as much because he was ALWAYS around. So 10 more pounds later and my jeans don't fit and I'm disgusted and sad. I decided to try something completely new to get a jump start and my goal is to lose the 15 by my 30th birthday.

Replies

• Hi everyone!

This online journaling for weight loss is new to me. I had great success losing weight on my own in the past through calorie counting and excercise. I went through a divorce about 5 years ago and lost 100 pounds on my own, as of last summer I weighed less than I did in high school and was as close to happy with my appearance as I've ever been. I'm a single mom, went back to college FT while working FT and packed on 5 pounds and then my boyfriend of 3 years moved in and my whole routine was thrown off. We ate out all the time, I didnt work out on my treadmill as much because he was ALWAYS around. So 10 more pounds later and my jeans don't fit and I'm disgusted and sad. I decided to try something completely new to get a jump start and my goal is to lose the 15 by my 30th birthday.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!:flowerforyou:

Welcome! You will LOVE this site! It's super helpful! And the motivation and support makes it even better! So...let us know however we can help!!!

Best of luck to you!
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    You've come to the right place. Good luck!
  • :flowerforyou: Welcome and coming from someone that has lost close to a hundred lbs....AWESOME JOB! YOU GO GIRL! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.