Replies

• jeannas
    jeannas Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Bump thanks
  • cuerpito
    cuerpito Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    my latest favorite is taking an avocado and mashing it with some pico de gallo (found in the deli section in a lot of places now, or you can chop in whatever veggies you like) and spooning the mixture into a piece of turkey, rolling it up, and eating it! SO tasty and SO filling - 1/2 cup of the avocado mix has about 120 calories and you get 6 pieces of turkey for 45 (depending on the turkey)

omg thnks for the boost! i've been slicing avacado and rolling it up in deli meats, never thought to add a pico!! sounds so much yummier! and all the protein. omegas and fiber for barely any cals! i'd had to agree with that being amoungst my fav.snacks! and/or my bf's froyo, with greek yogurt goji berries mixed berries and dark chocolate blended! OMG protein and fiber packed, it's the only other ice cream replacement i enjoy outside of a frozen banana!! between the two you'll never miss ice cream! haha

According to my Mexican husband, that would be called a guacamole :) Avocado+tomato+onion+cilantro=guacamole :)

BTW, my very favorite is Fiber Plus Coconut Fudge Granola bar. 140 calories, tons of fiber, and tastes better than any cookie I've had!!!!
  • AnR28
    AnR28 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Planter's Nut-trition South Beach Diet Pouches!!
    I get so much energy from this snack!! It's also portioned out appropriately, which is good for me.

(Cashews, almonds and macadamia nuts)
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Just had a banana w/ peanut butter. Sort of a typical pre-workout fuel for me. I have to say, this is one of life's simple pleasures.
  • JenL0690
    JenL0690 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Toasted wheat bread with Tastefully Simple Rhubarb Strawberry fruit spread. The fruit spread is only 35 cals per serving (1tbsp)!!! It's delicious!!
  • eviltwinkie
    eviltwinkie Posts: 153
    Options
    PB2 and either sliced apple or baby carrots OR sliced apple and a nice reduced fat cheese. Smoked Gouda/RF Kerrygold (?) Irish cheddar/Havarti, etc.

Sure, there's plenty of other yummy ones out there (I LOVE FF frozen yogurt to a fault unfortunately), but those are my go to's that I never seem to get tired of. Seriously, I have one or the other at least once a day. Or both. Hmm. wonder if there's a granny smith left in the fridge...