switching from WW

KKD512
KKD512 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Coming to this site after really struggling with the new WW program. Been doing that for 6 months and have slowly gained 6 pounds- not good! I'm 5'1" and heard that short women struggled to lose weight with the new program.

Here's to trying something new and (hopefully!) some results!

Replies

• jodik11
    jodik11 Posts: 64 Member
    This is an amazing site and I think you'll love it! There is so much support and motivation here! Feel free to add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 425 Member
    I also struggled with the new program. I was fine with the other program for over a year. I love being at this site now though. I hit a plateau with WW's and was getting discouraged. After being here for 30 days i've lost 9 pounds! :-)
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Good luck to you.

I have done WW in the past (many times and many versions) I find just using the Food Diary here to "budget" my calories is the EASIEST plan I have ever done.

This is a great site ...and its FREE and you will really get great support. :flowerforyou:
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Coming to this site after really struggling with the new WW program. Been doing that for 6 months and have slowly gained 6 pounds- not good! I'm 5'1" and heard that short women struggled to lose weight with the new program.

Here's to trying something new and (hopefully!) some results!

Is that what my problem was?...lol. I'm 5'3". I stopped doing WW after I couldn't get results at all with the new program, and I'm a Lifetime member. I've been here for less than 2 weeks and I've lost 3.4 lbs. Welcome to MFP and come check out the Under 5'5" Shorties UNITE! group.
  • KKD512
    KKD512 Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone! I had huge success with the old WW plan but not so much this time! Looking forward to seeing that scale go down again.
This discussion has been closed.