new to the site

Options
Hi, guys!

i've kept a food diary on my own, but after a few weeks, i get side tracked and lose momentum. i do find that keeping a diary of everything that i eat and how active i really am, helps me gain control of my boredom binges...ugh! yep, i don't eat cause i'm hungry, i eat cause i'm bored. hoping to get myself psyched and motivated now that i've found mfp.

hope to make some friends along this journey, people who are true to themselves and to their health...

Replies

• Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Yes and having eyes watching you really helps me stick to it, food wise and exercise! =)
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a very supportive place to be! You may add me if you'd like :)
  • lizbestus
    lizbestus Posts: 18
    Options
    Welcome!!!!:smile:
  • mbjo
    mbjo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Erika - welcome! Just jump in - you've got your goal weight established, so you're on your way! I've been in for 60+ days and lost 8 lbs with 20 more to go and I'm not giving up until I get there!! This is an amazing journal - easy to keep track of what you're eating and a great way to feel in control. I've tried about every diet too and love, love this one. Add me, if you want and we can cheer each other on. I'm not good at talking every day but be sure I'm watching! All the best and wishing you complete success!