trying again

Ever since I had my third child I have been heavier than I've even been in my life. I hadn't planned on a third kid so I was in denial for almost half the pregnancy hence I didn't really take care of myself. As my amazing beautiful baby girl is now almost 4 and I have yet to be able to shed the weight I'm trying this. I've gone so far as to get a perscription from the Dr., but that didn't work and only made my crazy with all the insane side effects. So now I'm going to start simple. I've been walking for about 3 weeks now and though I haven't lost any weight yet I've gotten smaller, now I want to step it up and do more. Having a job that has me on the computer for 8 hours a night certainly doesn't help which is why I am thinking that if I can watch things more closely I can succeed. I don't necessiarlly (yeah, not a great speller) want to loose weight as much as I want to get stronger and smaller. Here's hoping I can make it work this time around

Replies

• sweetjanet2k
    sweetjanet2k Posts: 28 Member
    I understand competely. I have a 2 year old and rarely have the time or energy to exercise. I've been getting to work early (when the weather permits) so that I can at least walk a mile in the morning. So stick with it and you will see the results that you want.
  • makena78
    makena78 Posts: 162 Member
    I had my second child 4 1/2 years ago and have struggled since then to lose the weight. After my first the weight was coming off easy because I had more time. Second time around with 2 kids under the age of 2 I was stressed and tired all the time. Finally I've reached a point where I am focused and motivated. I really believe it's a state of mind we need to be in to get fit and healthy. Almost like brainwashing yourself to think HEALTHY. Don't lose hope, you can do it. Be stronger than those weaknesses, you need to be the boss of your body. Good luck and add me as a friend. It's really helpful to post how good or bad your doing and get some feedback.