Another newbie here

abillings9
abillings9 Posts: 165
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello,
I'm new here, I just joined this site yesterday. My name is Amanda, I'm 28 and I'm an army wife at Fort Campbell KY. My husband is currently overseas and I'm hoping to shed a bit of weight before his homecoming in a few months. I love that I can track my eating habits and caloric intake. I am not really overweight, but I'm not in shape either and I'm looking to get toned up and finally lose the rest of my baby fat (my daughter is now 2 1/2, my son 4, so it's been a long time coming). My problem is I'm small built 5'2" so any bit of weight I gain really makes a difference in how I feel and how my clothes fit. I figured it was time to do something about it and this place makes me feel motivated!

Replies

• Hello,
    I'm new here, I just joined this site yesterday. My name is Amanda, I'm 28 and I'm an army wife at Fort Campbell KY. My husband is currently overseas and I'm hoping to shed a bit of weight before his homecoming in a few months. I love that I can track my eating habits and caloric intake. I am not really overweight, but I'm not in shape either and I'm looking to get toned up and finally lose the rest of my baby fat (my daughter is now 2 1/2, my son 4, so it's been a long time coming). My problem is I'm small built 5'2" so any bit of weight I gain really makes a difference in how I feel and how my clothes fit. I figured it was time to do something about it and this place makes me feel motivated!
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    It's a tougher road to travel being a military spouse and I do salute you for your personal sacrifice. I never said it enough to my wife while we on active duty and for all the times I left her home with the family but believe me we husbands do appreciate what you go through.

Welcome aboard. I think you'll find a lot here to get yourself on track and in shape before your husband returns.

:flowerforyou:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Welcome and Good luck on your adventure.
  • Welcome! :flowerforyou: Everyone is so supportive and energetic here. Good luck! Let us know if we can help in any way!
  • Welcome Amanda:flowerforyou: You will love this place...im fairly new myself,been here three weeks! Good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.