WOOHOO!!! Gonna be an exercisin' fool now!!

Options
Just received my Sweatin' to the Oldies tape that I ordered from E-bay. Can't wait to get home and start exercising with it. Downstairs neighbor will probably come pounding on my door. Sorry can't hear you knocking because of the music. :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Just received my Sweatin' to the Oldies tape that I ordered from E-bay. Can't wait to get home and start exercising with it. Downstairs neighbor will probably come pounding on my door. Sorry can't hear you knocking because of the music. :laugh: :laugh:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    OMG...you are HILARIOUS! :laugh: :laugh: Have fun!!!:drinker:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm picturing Richard Simmons right now! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Those video's are fun--He has so much energy, I just sweat watching him when he's on talk shows.

I really wish one of Richard's friends would help him with a new look--he can still wear the short shorts, but let's just update them, even just a little.
  • kenkraft
    kenkraft Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    MaryAnn and I have a relative who does Richard Simmons. OMG I pee my pants when he does that!

Ken
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

:noway:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker:
    Enjoy...let us know how you like it:happy:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    please let ms know how you like them, I am looking into exercise tapes right now.
    Being 220, I just can't do the OMG kill ya exercise tapes.