Progress

tonicia
tonicia Posts: 145 Member
edited September 27 in Success Stories
I was going to wait until I was 150lbs..and halfway to my goal, but I think I see a difference in my face...and my bra is way too big for me now. = ( RIP BOOBS. I'll have to take more full body pictures to get more accurate comparisons, but....I thought I looked skinny in this pic from today so.... here it is. = )

kuf.jpg

Replies

• timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    You look amazing! And dont worry, your twins are still bigger than mine lol
  • thebomb4
    thebomb4 Posts: 59 Member
    Wow! well done hun, can really see a big difference! keep up the hard work girl, looking good!
  • you are looking good :) you can really see the big difference. =]] keep up the great work :D

funny, thing a lot of girls wants their boobs big... but i want mine to SHRINK!!! >.< i hate my boobs.
  • timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    opps double post lol
  • Tonicla! That's amazing! You look fabulous and I bet people tell you all the time. Congrats girl!
  • tonicia
    tonicia Posts: 145 Member
    you are looking good :) you can really see the big difference. =]] keep up the great work :D

funny, thing a lot of girls wants their boobs big... but i want mine to SHRINK!!! >.< i hate my boobs.

Thanks everyone.. All thanks to all you supportive people on mfp. = )

ps. I wouldn't have minded smaller....but I didn't want DEFLATED. hahaha. = /
    But yes I know..it sucks when all the cute tops don't fit right.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Wow you look terrific. well done
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    wow look at your face!!!
    you look amamazing!!!!!
  • lalalalyndsey
    lalalalyndsey Posts: 565
    Wow!!! You look awesome!! :D
  • ehte_h
    ehte_h Posts: 297 Member
    Pure hottness! well done
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    You can tell a huge difference. Great work!
  • ablueskier
    ablueskier Posts: 104
    That really is a huge difference. You are looking really great!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!