ot: kidnapping dogs

Options
I am so mad. Somebody in my neighborhood is stealing my dogs right out of my yard.They have gotten 2 in the last mounth.They took my poor 13 year old blind and deaf chihuahua saturday.I just dont understand why people do this.I put up missing posters but nothing has happened.Then a mounth ago somebody took my chihuahua mix .Its sad when you cant even put your dogs outside without them getting taken.I just want my dogs back:angry::sad: :cry: srry just needed to vent

Replies

• princessangel25
    princessangel25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am so mad. Somebody in my neighborhood is stealing my dogs right out of my yard.They have gotten 2 in the last mounth.They took my poor 13 year old blind and deaf chihuahua saturday.I just dont understand why people do this.I put up missing posters but nothing has happened.Then a mounth ago somebody took my chihuahua mix .Its sad when you cant even put your dogs outside without them getting taken.I just want my dogs back:angry::sad: :cry: srry just needed to vent
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    you poor baby, please get tracking devises for the rest. A small price to pay for your little loved ones.......

I wish you all the best.....
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :cry: I am so sorry to hear about your dogs. I have 4 cats and would be devastated if someone took them. They are like part of the family. I hope you get them back, I really feel for you.
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    :cry: That makes me sad! I am soooo sorry!
  • vegasmellie
    vegasmellie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I don't understand. why would they take your dogs?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    wow. that really makes me angry. :mad:

I hope she just got loose and comes home to momma.:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry! I hope you can get them back. :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Where do you live? Can I leave my husky with you for a few days?? :wink:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    AWWW, that's awful! :( You should contact the police if u think they've been stolen...hopefully it was someone who thought they were cute and wanted them and is taking good care of them. I'd be SOOOO pissed...good luck in getting them back, and I would def get those tracking devices for any other pets u have.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Just thinking about it being me in your place makes me SUPER sad. I would be just completely devastated if someone stole my little Bling! I think they might give my dog back tho because of how prissy and spoiled she is :tongue: To be serious tho, I feel so sorry for you. I hope they can make it home soon!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    That's so sad! I know how hard it is to lose a pet, especially when you don't know exactly what has happened to them, or if they are okay or not. :cry:

I hope you get them back! :flowerforyou: