No longer a size 18!! ***** And no plans of returning*****

Options
cat3nv
cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
After being stuck at 30 pounds lost for about a month I was beginning to get frustrated.

However, today for my daughter's kindergarten graduation I am wearing a size 10 skirt. I tried it on 3 weeks ago and could not zip it, and today I can!! So even though I have not lost weight I am still getting smaller :bigsmile: .

When I began this journey I was an 18 and I could barely zip my pants. I am so proud of me and I needed to toot my own horn for a moment.

I know y'all are all on the same journey as I am and I want to wish you good luck!

Replies

• posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wow. you go girl. a size ten must be an amazing feeling. One day fo me that will be the reality~
    You inspire. Congrats!
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Congrats :)
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    that is so wonderful!!!! Congratulations to you!!!
  • shelcof
    shelcof Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Isn't it fun!?! I just put on my first pair of 16s in fourteen years....FUN FUN FUN (and the shopping gets better with each smaller size!)
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    yay! And having just looked at your pics, you're never 32! You don't look any older than me! (24)
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    YEAH! Great for you! Keep up the good work!
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WTG! Congratulations on the weight loss. It does feel good, doesn't it... very proud of you. Thanks for the post:smile:
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    how great ..ive also lost 30lbs on MFP..over all ive lost 37lbs alltogether.....and starting to feel fab!! congrats :flowerforyou:
  • terrabrookman
    Options
    That is wonderful! I started at an 18 and just found out that I am down a size so you are truly inspiring me. Way to go and keep it up!!!!
  • anawigela
    anawigela Posts: 25
    Options
    yay! it's a beautiful feeling to fit something you couldn't before, i did that with my jeans (that i was crying over) that didn't fit me anymore, now fit like a glove, love it!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Toot all you want..that's awesome!
  • ShellieDawn
    Options
    Congratulations!!!:flowerforyou:
  • finallyhappening2011
    finallyhappening2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This is just simply fabulous, I bet you looked great at your daughters graduation:drinker:
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    you're so inspiring! i've only just started my journey on here, but overall from my highest weight up until now i've lost around 40lbs. still a long way to go but success stories like you make me think i really can do it!
    :D
    you go girl!
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the kind words. I do not feel like an inspiration, but I will accept the compliment :flowerforyou: .

Today is bittersweet. I am happy my kiddos are growing up, but I am sad my baby is now a big girl.
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all the big changes. But how dare you not share a photo with us! :flowerforyou:
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I know the feeling for sure. Not being a 10, which is my ultimate goal but the feeling of accomplishment. I wore a tight 24 and now wear 16's & 18's. I FEEL GREAT!!!
  • sugartwist
    sugartwist Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! awesome job!!!
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    Don't you just love that feeling!!! My husband went shopping with me this weekend ~~~~drum roll~~~~~ and he brought me a size nine and I had to ask him to get me a smaller size -- I almost cried it felt so good. I began at a 14/12 and cannot believe I have made it this far. You should be so proud of what you have accomplished. Keep it up, the inches will melt even if the scale doesn't move!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!