Back from Savannah

Options
Im back from savannah and back on MFP! I had a wonderful week, met some great people and learned alot. I didn't touch my computer for a week, and i swear to you, they tried to kill us with food!!! I have never eaten so much in my life!!!! I don't regret one minute of it! I came back --- gasp --- 8 pounds heavier! but i think most of it will come off over the next couple of days. I am now back to business! But it was a WONDERFUL week. Ill be back in the gym tomorrow after work, and back accounting for what i eat as well. But i did have a BLAST!

Replies

• lisabeavers
    Options
    Im back from savannah and back on MFP! I had a wonderful week, met some great people and learned alot. I didn't touch my computer for a week, and i swear to you, they tried to kill us with food!!! I have never eaten so much in my life!!!! I don't regret one minute of it! I came back --- gasp --- 8 pounds heavier! but i think most of it will come off over the next couple of days. I am now back to business! But it was a WONDERFUL week. Ill be back in the gym tomorrow after work, and back accounting for what i eat as well. But i did have a BLAST!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Glad you had a good time. I'm sure you'll work those pounds off in no time!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I just got back from Hilton Head a week ago! That part of the country is wonderful
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Savannah. Have visted twice. LOVED Mrs. Wilkes. Bubba's Oyster House, the Savannah Candy Factory, the Pirate House... oh my.... can certainly understand the weight gain from your trip.

New day... time to start fresh. Glad you had a good time!!!!