Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Calories in pizza

bluemist248
bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
I've done much searching through the MFP database and I'm convinced I'm the only one that eats dominoes pizza the way I do so I have no idea on the calories, carbs, fat or sodium content. (All the things I'm closely watching)

It's medium 12" , thin crust, with NO tomato sauce but with reduced fat cheese.
(I'm prepared for people to be very shocked that I don't order it with tomato sauce :laugh: I just not the biggest fan of tomatoes.)

I'm looking for the calories in just one slice so if anyone could offer an answer to this I'd much appreciate it. :smile:

Edit: just tried the recipe calculator using whatever I could find that closely related to what I order and came up with this:

Nervana - 12" Pizza Base, 1 base (no sauce) 138 2 25 0 75 0
Gianni's - Reduced Fat Cheese (Pizza Kit), 1 container (5 oz ea.) 300 15 0 0 250 0

Total: 438 17 25 0 325 0
Per Serving: 55 2 3 0 41 0

438 cals for the entire pizza seems very low so I don't think this is right, thoughts?

Replies

• PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    http://www.dominos.com/pages/calculator.jsp

Maybe this website can get you what you need.
  • bluemist248
    oh that looks brilliant! Thank you, I'll give that a go! :happy:
  • RichB77
    RichB77 Posts: 88
    Why not just make yourself cheese on toast and not pay Dominoes your hard earned money?

:drinker:
  • bluemist248
    Why not just make yourself cheese on toast and not pay Dominoes your hard earned money?

Lol! I like the pizza base as opposed to just plain old toast but yes, I really should make my own pizza (much much cheaper and healthier) I'm only having pizza today because my household is using two for Tuesday so half of one of the pizzas is my custom order.
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634

Usually a pizza is defined by their sauce, anyway. I agree with RichB77. Even tho it is nice to do take out once in a while, you could find that your own pizza might taste MORE yummy!
  • cerysrhi
    cerysrhi Posts: 262
    this is difficult I would take the nutritional info for passata assuming they use 2-3 table spoons per pizza and then I would take full fat cheese and assuming they use 50-75grams per pizza I would then divide this by the number of slices in a medium pizza and take that away from the cals of a standard slice I would then take the nutritional values for reduced fat cheese divide by the number of slices and add that on to what ever the pizza without tomato sauce and cheese is
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Pizza sauce is 17 calories per serving. 4 servings for that type of pizza. a cheese pizza of that type is 330 calories per serving, so 1/4 of a pizza would be 313 calories without sauce.
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    I sometimes use pitta bread instead