Why?

Options
Why do we allow ourselves to fail? Your taught in life to never give up and to keep going... then why do we give up? I mean yea we keep going but it sometimes takes us a day or two or a few, even a few weeks for some to get back going...

If we know we want to lose the weight and we know we want to be thin and healthy and look HOt and make people jealous or be able to keep up with our kids, then why not just stick to the program and get it done so that we can enjoy more time being all those things and doing those things rather then feeling horrible since we ate something we shouldnt have or over ate something...

Im so sick of allowing myself to do it, but why do i keep doing it!?

Replies

• Hernandezedw
    Hernandezedw Posts: 284
    Options
    It's too easy to give up. Unfortunately, that's why people have to be told not to give up.
  • Roe1968
    Roe1968 Posts: 133
    Options
    Think like a champion in the game of life. Play well. Believe in yourself - all the time and every time. Always believe that you can, and you will find that you can. Do not allow your current circumstances to limit the nature of your dreams my friends. Have a awesome day!! :flowerforyou:
  • aimeetu
    aimeetu Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Roe - I think that is so true. The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret. I've never regretted things I've done just those I didn't. Katelyn, you have gone through a rough time with the death of your puppy. Can you give yourself the same pep talk you'd give your best friend? You wouldn't tell anything mean or tough love her would you? You'd probably say - today is a new start and you can do this when you put your mind to it. Which sometimes for us moms/wives is tough to do. PUT YOUR MIND TO IT - that above all is the toughest part. You'd also encourage her for all the things she 's already accomplished and what a great job she's doing. So remember that when you start talking to yourself.

You can do this - you just have to remember to start, and keep reminding yourself to keep going.

Aimee
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    usually because we replace what we want long term with what we want RIGHT NOW......... people today have very little self control.