Wanting to get accountable/motivated/dedicated

Options
That about sums it up for me. Lucky for me I found this site! I'm excited about what I have seen so far and really excited for the progress that I will be able to track.

I'm really about 150 pounds of my goal weight, but if I could fall below the 200 mark I would be really happy! I have to learn how to control what I put into my mouth and learn to eat healthier than I've done over the past years; incorporate exercise into my daily life or at least make a committment to exercise three to four times a week w/NO excuses not to follow thru w/it.

Hope to learn a lot from others and most of all I just want to learn how to gain CONTROL!

Glad to be here,
~getnfit08

~I'm 37 yrs old, divorced w/two kids
~Live in TN

Replies

• getnfit2day
    getnfit2day Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That about sums it up for me. Lucky for me I found this site! I'm excited about what I have seen so far and really excited for the progress that I will be able to track.

I'm really about 150 pounds of my goal weight, but if I could fall below the 200 mark I would be really happy! I have to learn how to control what I put into my mouth and learn to eat healthier than I've done over the past years; incorporate exercise into my daily life or at least make a committment to exercise three to four times a week w/NO excuses not to follow thru w/it.

Hope to learn a lot from others and most of all I just want to learn how to gain CONTROL!

Glad to be here,
    ~getnfit08

~I'm 37 yrs old, divorced w/two kids
    ~Live in TN
  • webebeer
    Options
    welcome.....
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!
    You have come to the right place. This site has helped me a lot.
    Always remember we are here for you.
    :flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    welcome
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome!