Would appreciate some help =]

Options
Hello, I have had a myfitnesspal account for a while now but never really appreciated how it can help people lose weight, that is until today when I read a few blogs written by people who have managed to lose a substantial amount of weight. I am really struggling to lose weight for my wedding and have just 4 months now until my final dress fitting and therefore need to get started straight away! I would love to lose a stone but I am realistic and as long as I lose half a stone it will be a mass improvement in how I look in my dress. Therefore if there is some happy people out there who are willing to encourage me to reach my goal I would love it if you would be my buddy =].
Thanks
Abi x

Replies

• SportyLadyPhotographer
    Options
    Hi
    i will support you on yuor weight loss and hope you will do the same x
  • FierceFox81
    FierceFox81 Posts: 89
    Options
    Best of luck! AND CONGRATS! A lot can change in a month with good nutrition and fitness. I say throw out the scale and just go off measurements. Scales sometimes don't budge when the measurements are!

Hope all the best for you in your goals and future :)
  • stef0512
    stef0512 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey,

Congratulations! I know it can be hard to get and stay motivated but just focus on the day at hand. It's easier to just think about eathing healthy and working out for one day instead of having to do it for months! Visualize the way you want to want to look on your wedding day and you will get there. If you want to weigh yourself to see where you are at just do it once a week on the same day...maybe every wed or thursday. Good luck!
  • jenreb1
    jenreb1 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Abi,

you can friend me if you would like... I know how hard it is to lose weight (had to lose 60+ after my baby) but you can do it!
  • officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    hi!! I too am a bride-to-be and am hoping to lose some weight! Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • sweatymonkey
    Options
    Congratulation, you could do it just think about the dress. :wink:
  • MindiKat
    MindiKat Posts: 49
    Options
    Just keep your eye on the goal and remember you are lucky enough to find someone who loves you for you not what size pants you fit in. Congrats!