Explain yourself!!!

michlingle
michlingle Posts: 797 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey everyone....I had a curious thought. How did you choose your handle (nickname) for this website? What's the history behind it? For me, it has been an email addy from college when I finally moved out of the house (suburbs) to Chicago. My full name is Michelle and I've always been called Mich by my family for short...so that's me...how about you?!?

Replies

• michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Hey everyone....I had a curious thought. How did you choose your handle (nickname) for this website? What's the history behind it? For me, it has been an email addy from college when I finally moved out of the house (suburbs) to Chicago. My full name is Michelle and I've always been called Mich by my family for short...so that's me...how about you?!?
  • I think mine is a bit self explanatory, lol.

I have a slight (huge? :laugh: ) obsession with the color pink.

I really dislike thinking up names for websites, cause I can never find something I like that I feel is unique enough. I liked the sound of this one when I thought of it, however, so there it is. :wink:
  • My last name is pronounced Blaze (spelled differently) so Blazin came about and Emerald is my son's birthstone. and I just thought it sounded cool lol:laugh:
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    My actual name is Kimberly Jo. When I first started dating my now husband, he for some reason started calling me kimmerly and it just kinda stuck!
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    I love Eeyore. LOL.

Plus, I battle depression so I figured it fits.
  • lol its one of my MANY MANY MANY nicknames
    my friends always say OOOUUCH HOT MAMA! haha
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    HUGE, HUGE NASCAR fan. My favorite driver is Jimmie Johnson who drives the #48 car, and he's a winner ( just like in yesterday's race! woohoo!) Hence Watch48win.
  • its the name of a poem i wrote a long time ago, and it describes my life:huh:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    eriny = erik and tony my two boys
  • McKnightAM
    McKnightAM Posts: 125 Member
    well... self explanitory for me too.... RME_wyfe... I am an Army Wife!!!
  • L and B are the first letters of my kids' names and I'm their doting chauffeur! I cart them everywhere to do their every whim (they're 4 and 2 :laugh: )

Heidi
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Joining this website was the start of a brand new me...and my name is Laura...so...BrandNewLaura (or BNL in the chat room :tongue: )
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    i 'm a parenting coach therefore, teachparents
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    "The Go Getter" is a great book by Peter B. Kyne and I encourage all the business owners I train to read it. Although, John Maxwell is my personal all time favorite author!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    I'm so clever-- my first name, and year of birth.
  • mine is sooo lame. hahah. It's my work novell letters. *sigh*

I usually go for erinzilla, but didn't here for some reason. But, erin (my name) zilla (because the idea of me as a giant lizard is kind of funny)
    :)
  • blueenvy
    blueenvy Posts: 31 Member
    I've had my hair blue for the past two years. The name of the color is Blue Envy.

90571.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    I've had my hair blue for the past two years. The name of the color is Blue Envy.
    Cool!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    :embarassed:

The word russia, in Russia, means RED, and that is the (current) color of my hair (and has been for years). It was also a 'stage name' while I pole danced for a year.

Plus the number of my RL addy.
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    I wasn't really thinking when I signed up, so mine is my last name, first initial. Once I come up with something original I will change it :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.