40 lbs down, lots of pictures!

Options
julwills
julwills Posts: 286 Member
Well I just went through a bunch of my old photos and I'm really beginning to see a difference. I started in January and since then I've lost 40 lbs! Since my highest weight though I've lost 45-50 but I never really weighed myself before. The first few pictures are from a vacation to Florida I took in November 2010 at my highest weight ever. After getting back and seeing those pictures I knew I needed to make a big change!
weddinggreendress.jpg
floridapink.jpg
floridapink2.jpg
floridacandy.jpg

My wedding is on June 18th and I'm SO excited to get married to the love of my life and look great in my dress! The first picture is just one from one day before work a couple of week ago. The next picture is from my bridal shower last weekend and the last one is from my fitting on May 7th! I'm currently maintaing my weight so I don't lose anymore between now and the wedding or else my dress will be too loose. I'm really proud of myself though! I have another 70 lbs to lose to be at my goal weight and I can't wait to post pictures when I get there which I know I will!!

blackshirt.jpg
showerpinkdress.jpg
dressmay.jpg

Replies

• ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. I am so happy for you and you are going to be so gorgeous in that wedding dress! Fantastic work.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    SAAAAAWWEEEEETTTTTT!!! (cat call goes here)
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    you will be a beautiful bride!

4433730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • linsical
    linsical Posts: 34
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congratulations on your weight loss and your upcoming wedding you are going to make a beautiful bride!!!
  • auri77
    auri77 Posts: 39
    Options
    u inspire me! :):flowerforyou:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    You will look STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you had done a fine job sweetie be proud !
  • kbrob14
    kbrob14 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the great work! Enjoy your wedding day, it was the best day of my life so far! :)
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm so impressed by your hard work and dedication, and what a difference 40 pounds makes! Your face looks so much thinner and you're simply glowing. Congrats again!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • JellyPrz619
    JellyPrz619 Posts: 172
    Options
    You look amaaaziiing!! Congrats on everything!
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Rock.Star.

I am sooooo proud of you and all you've accomplished!! You're going to be a stunning bride!! :)
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! A woman I work with every day finally noticed today and it made me feel pretty good!!
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look great! You will look amazing on you're wedding day! Congrats!
  • tukrainets
    tukrainets Posts: 119
    Options
    you look amazing! such a beautiful bride!! :) great job girly.. you're an inspiration..
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous and will be such a beautiful bride!!! Congrats!
  • ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations on your weight loss and your upcoming wedding.
  • tuacsmm
    tuacsmm Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing! You will wow all at your wedding, have fun! Keep up the good work!
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    SAAAAAWWEEEEETTTTTT!!! (cat call goes here)
  • Taretta
    Taretta Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up! Beautiful Bride!!!!!!
  • luvs2pugs
    luvs2pugs Posts: 52
    Options
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!