NSV--2 little hoorays!

Options
hotjacki85
hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
2 NSV little Hoorrraaayyyys!

1: Getting out of the shower yesterday i went and wrapped the towel around me and it actually wrapped ALL THE WAY AROUND!!!! probably has been doing it for a while but just noticed it yesterday!

2. I have a black pajama dress thing my husband bought me a few years ago.. its made of really stretchy spandex (its suppose to be loose but NEVER WAS)... it was laundry night last night and i had no PJ's.....so i threw it on and i was DROWNING in it... it use to stick to every lump and bump... but this time it just hung off my shoulders and was really loose!!!!

Replies

• jtp5184
    jtp5184 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    yay! wohhhooo!
  • linsical
    linsical Posts: 34
    Options
    Awesome!! I just had the same towel experience this morning!!! Yay for little surprise moments!!! Congrats!!!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's those little realizations that can make you really notice how far you've come. Thanks for sharing the motivation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!