Getaway!

Options
2»

Replies

• AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I want to go on a Caribbean cruise and bake in the sun!!!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I'd go to Italy and find me a hot, sweet talkin man who can cook me all the pasta I can eat, drink the best red wine in the world, all followed by gondola rides and trips to Tuscany.

Or, I'd go to Spain and fine me a hot, sweet talkin...wait, is this about the place or what I wanna do when I get there? :laugh:

^^^^^ THIS!!!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    It seems there is need for a magic Genie, and everyone gets one wish, wishing for that Vacation now.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Well, I just got back from Vegas which was a blast and I'm planning a long weekend trip to northern MI for the holiday...so yes, I almost always feel the need to get away lol. But if I could go anywhere right now it would be to Scotland and Ireland.

We would welcome you here in Scotland :) x
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

It is a beautiful place, and there is a pizza joint right across from the marina on the main strip, great food!
    [/quote]

Wasn't that in Tawas?
  • BigBeaver
    Options

It is a beautiful place, and there is a pizza joint right across from the marina on the main strip, great food!
    [/quote]

Wasn't that in Tawas?
    [/quote]

Oops, your right babe, that was Tawas, goodness, my brain ain't right today.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Of the places in the country I have visited I have to say the Carolinas are the nicest...would like to go back to look around more.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Of the places in the country I have visited I have to say the Carolinas are the nicest...would like to go back to look around more.
    i used to live in north carolina and i must admit... i LOVED it there! it was soooo pretty! i will one day make it back there!
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    i want to go back to kenya, walk on the beach at mombassa and visit the little school we helped build there over 9 years. i want to go to the maasai mara and watch elephants and lions and leopards... ...sigh....one day maybe we will be able to go but its not likely to happen very soon.

if wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets in the sea
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    any beautiful beach! where I don't have to answer my phone or check email! Just soak up some sun with no worries!

4433730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BigBeaver
    Options

I have family that lives in SC, around the Myrtle Beach area, wouldn't mind going there either, anywhere really, as long as work and life were on the back burner for a bit.
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I burn like a lobster and beaches are wonderful for a short time for me.... It's night life I crave.... I want to forget all my worries and party like I have no reasponsibilities in this life. You know be young and carefree again and actually enjoy it this time :happy:

Rio de Janeiro or Cabo where you can party all night and sleep in the next morning.

Then when that gets boring I'd like to cruise to Alaska in Spring time and head to Maine in Autumn.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options

The Carolinas would welcome you with open arms Carl baby!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

The Carolinas would welcome you with open arms Carl baby!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Been to Myrtle Beach several times and then once around Pinehurst in NC.
    Love the area.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Can a person hit up Dantooine?
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    yeah! totally....and I'd go just about anywhere right now! Visit two of my girlfriends in Italy, or any beach or resort!