Determined to master the pull up...

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 27 in Fitness and Exercise
At first I wanted to master pushups and I have done that and currently still building up to do more and more (military style) now I want to master the pull up. I have the golds gym pull up bar but I'm tired of having to use the chair so I got the Perfect Pull up bar invented by the navy seals. My husband just installed it yesterday I will be working out with it today for my Chest and Back workout and have to say I'm actually looking forward to it. There are 3 ways that you can use it Beginner, Intermediate, and of course advanced.

Like most woman my power is in my legs but I want the strength in my arms as well.

My ultimate goal is to be able to do a handstand push up without crackin my head lol.

What is your fitness goal?

Replies

• Jillk1023
    Jillk1023 Posts: 121 Member
    bump
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    At first I wanted to master pushups and I have done that and currently still building up to do more and more (military style) now I want to master the pull up. I have the golds gym pull up bar but I'm tired of having to use the chair so I got the Perfect Pull up bar invented by the navy seals. My husband just installed it yesterday I will be working out with it today for my Chest and Back workout and have to say I'm actually looking forward to it. There are 3 ways that you can use it Beginner, Intermediate, and of course advanced.

Like most woman my power is in my legs but I want the strength in my arms as well.

My ultimate goal is to be able to do a handstand push up without crackin my head lol.

What is your fitness goal?

That is awesome. I had the same goal for the longest time and could not do one to save my life. I used the weight assisted pullup machine at the gym when I started. Think I got 9 reps with the help of 70lbs taken off my weight my first workout. That was six months ago or so.

Today I am up to full bodyweight 12 pullups or 17 chinups.

Good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.