Baked Potatoes

Options
2»

Replies

• MaryD4900
    MaryD4900 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    mmm I love baked potatoes... just had one for dinner! I use a low cal butter alternative, shredded cheddar, little bit of light ranch dressing, black beans, and salsa. I rub a little olive oil on the outside and sprinkle the skin w/ a little salt and garlic powder before baking. so good
  • Tressa_T
    Tressa_T Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm in love with Smart Squeeze butter! only 5 calories!!!! i had that and salt on a baked potato the other day, just as a side.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I scoop 1/2 the potato out to cut the carbs and fill it with a tsp.of shredded cheese, broccoli, fat free yogurt and a sprinkle of bacon bits.
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm boring....I just like a little butter or "buttery spread" and sea salt. But I eat the skin too, so maybe that makes me a little more adventurous?! lol
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Some spritzes of "butter" spray and a couple of tablespoons of tzatsiki sauce that I get at Costco (Greek yogurt, cucumbers, garlic...yum! 25 calories per tablespoon). Really yummy!!!
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Campbell's chicken gumbo lite soup!!! (Actually I bake pork chops in it, and then spoon some on baked potato - skin onlyl) It may have salt in it, but for me, the concern is sugar. You also don't need much, it has a lot of flavor.
  • charwell
    charwell Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have recently developed the taste for a naked tater...with 2 tablespoons of blue cheese salad dressing...YUM~!
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I like the blue cheese idea. Sounds good.