HELP I HAVE LOST TRACK AND NEED ALL THE MOTIVATION I CAN POS

were do I start, the last time I log on anything was last Friday of Thursday not sure had a very busy weekend (son Communion) so much runing around so much to do all went well it was nice. But I honestly feel that by not logging anything for about 3 or 4 days I lost the motivation, it has been a extreamaly busy weekend, and eventhough I know I didn't over did I didn't count calories did any exercise so I won't dare to go close to a scale, On Sunday that it was my son Communion party their was so much food (enough to feed an army) and eventhough I didn't eat a whole lot I know I didn't eat well or I should say Healthy, I had Cake and everything we cook and believe when I say it wasn't lean cuisen or weight watchers food. I am extreamaly tired I had the midmorning off yesturday and all I did was Laundry and organize what ever we use for the party. I am so tirred I can't even have the motivation to even think of going to the Gym to work out, plus don't really have the time, I have to go home and try to catch up with Laundry and eventhought I really don't have to cook I don't have the time or energy to go to the gym. So I guess is what I am saying and Asking is I need the motivation fast. How do I go back to my rutine to counting my calories and watching and drinking all my water and try to go to the Gym on regular basis to continue with my Journey I feel like a failer and I am so disapointed on my self it isn't even funy. I need all of u my MFP friend to help me get back on track and get motivated even if you have to yelll at me to get me motivated. I am literaly on tears right now b/c I was going and doing so well and now all is in my Head is (why should I do this) if I CAN'T I seriously CAN'T. Plz HELP sorry to made this so long but I know some of you have been woundering were have I been. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

6540321.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• HerpDerp745
    HerpDerp745 Posts: 223 Member
    Is English your second language?
  • tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Each day is a new day! Each day you make the choice to get back on the wagon, we all have our slips. Think about those feelings wehn you do eat well and you have made it to the gym. The last thing I wanted to do after a Monday from hell was go to the gym last night. In all honesty I wanted to lay on my couch with a bowl of chips and french onion dip. I did feel like I was forcing myself to go, but I went, and I felt great afterwards and I instantly got my motivation back to go tonight. I love feeling good about myself. You can do this too!
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Girl-we all do it. Just get right back and start doing it again. The great thing is that you aren't just letting set you into a downward spiral. You are wanting to come back. It was only one weekend-you can do this and I can see that you want it. So just keep it up!!!
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Is English your second language?

Yes English is my Second Language why?:huh: and does it matter?

Thank you everyone :cry:
    6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter