How are the the maintaners doing?

Hi all

I've been a little MIA lately but popping in to read posts etc
My Dh broke his ankle about 3 weeks ago, dd started 'school' (she is 3 1/2) for the first time yesterday, and ds is going to 2 schools (long story)...so I've been a little busy/stressed
My g-grandmother had a b-day party this weekend, so I splurged a little, but overall have been doing well...still too many 'sweets'
I'm walking on the treadmill everyday and have bumped up my speed and incline and have also started doing yoga everyday (I have a great DVD for fat burning and usually try to do at least 30min)

How is everyone doing?
PS...For those that know me.....I didn't have a baby and not share the news..LOL....the baby in the pic is my niece Taylor (isn't she a cutie!)
Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Hi all

I've been a little MIA lately but popping in to read posts etc
    My Dh broke his ankle about 3 weeks ago, dd started 'school' (she is 3 1/2) for the first time yesterday, and ds is going to 2 schools (long story)...so I've been a little busy/stressed
    My g-grandmother had a b-day party this weekend, so I splurged a little, but overall have been doing well...still too many 'sweets'
    I'm walking on the treadmill everyday and have bumped up my speed and incline and have also started doing yoga everyday (I have a great DVD for fat burning and usually try to do at least 30min)

How is everyone doing?
    PS...For those that know me.....I didn't have a baby and not share the news..LOL....the baby in the pic is my niece Taylor (isn't she a cutie!)
    Kim
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Cute pic, Kim! You look like you haven't gained any weight. :flowerforyou:

I find maintaining as hard as losing. Those good, tempting foods are still out there & I still gain just by glancing at them. :grumble:

Up about 10 so exercising & water flushing more. :indifferent: Gonna reward myself with a new dress when I lose again, so got some motivation. :wink: