green tea ???

Options
cirka2002
cirka2002 Posts: 134 Member
OK, I've heard about all the benefits of green tea, but does anyone know if the crystal light versions have the same positive qualities? I don't mind drinking crystal light because of all the flavors, but I'm not a huge fan of artificial sweetners. I can never seem to get the home brewed green tea to taste good enough for me to drink without adding tons of sugars/sweeteners.

Replies

• cindaroses
    cindaroses Posts: 117
    Options
    Nope, not the same, even the stuff already made in a can isn't the same. Tea bags, or green tea powder are always the best way to go.
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    White tea is also a great alternative for weight loss. It's said to be better than Green tea because it's picked before it's riped and therefore it doesn't lose it antioxidents. I have a cup os hot white tea a day but I will warn you it makes you have to pee alot!
  • mschickiepoo
    mschickiepoo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I buy Stash flavoured green teas.... WHAT a huge difference! You'd never know it was green tea. I like the chai green tea, the Goji berry green tea and the ginger peach green tea is also nice! Also for green tea, you should only bring your water to a rolling boil so it doesn't burn the tea (I read that in an article on MFP)...and it does taste better! Enjoy :flowerforyou: