Biggest Loser Finale Tonight

Options
So the Biggest Loser Finale is tonight! Who do you think will win? I'm hoping America votes for Irene to be the third finalist...so it will be all women in the final 3! That would be a first. I really want either Hannah or Olivia to win. Hannah is from Nashville, which is where I am from. But I can visualize the confetti dropping on her sister Olivia.

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    So the Biggest Loser Finale is tonight! Who do you think will win? I'm hoping America votes for Irene to be the third finalist...so it will be all women in the final 3! That would be a first. I really want either Hannah or Olivia to win. Hannah is from Nashville, which is where I am from. But I can visualize the confetti dropping on her sister Olivia.

If Irene comes back then she will win, the sisters are behind her quite a bit in percentage.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    How is the finale TONIGHT? Are they not running the marathon like they always do? They haven't mentioned it at all. :sad:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I hope Irene comes back too but like jrich1 said, she will probably win since she does have the highest percentage of weightloss. I can't wait to see what the other contestants look like, especially Courtney................ I hope she got down to her goal weight!!
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I would like to see Irene winning!
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    Though this isn't my favorite season.. I love this damn show!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of Irene's. I thought she kinda threw her dad under the bus when he was voted off by blaming him for her low numbers.

I'll be happy with either Jay, Hannah or Olivia. :smile:
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Irene!
  • jrich1
    Options
    How is the finale TONIGHT? Are they not running the marathon like they always do? They haven't mentioned it at all. :sad:

I was wondering this too.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I want Irene to get voted in and win it ALL!!! And I hope Arthur wins the at-home prize!!!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Though this isn't my favorite season.. I love this damn show!

bwahahahaha!! Love your av! :laugh:
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I would be happy if either 3 girls won. But I would like it to be Irene because she looks AMAZING! All three of them do, but as far as when you see her before and now...I didn't even realize that she lost that much weight. But I do know percentage wise she is in front of the sisters. And I want Irene to win because I don't really want to have to choose between the 2 sisters...I have a special place in my heart for Hannah because she is a volleyball girl like me :)
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited! I really hope Hannah wins, she's been my favorite from the beginning, but I agree with hwilliams519 that Olivia's probably going to win.
  • jrich1
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of Irene's. I thought she kinda threw her dad under the bus when he was voted off by blaming him for her low numbers.

I'll be happy with either Jay, Hannah or Olivia. :smile:

Irene wasnt there with her dad?
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options

I think you're confusing Irene with Haley...
  • Sedonafan
    Sedonafan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    OMFG GO PURPLE TEAM! I could care less who gets put back into the finale, because i really liked all of the final 4... but I wish Hannah could win. I swear we are way too much alike. It is weird. So this season, I feel like I have been watching myself in a parallel universe losing all of the weight I want to lose lol. So Yeah, I want Hannah lol
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I say either Olivia or Hannah as they still both had at least 20 lbs to lose, while Irene was already close to her goal weight at the last weigh in.

...plus Hannah is just hot and her sense of humor is fantastic. :bigsmile:
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I voted for Jay to be the third finalist. But I hope Hannah wins it with Olivia in second place.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Irene was there with her mom. It was Haley that was with her dad.
  • Shannon023
    Options

D'oh!! You're right! Nevermind.... :embarassed:
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options

WTH? Who the heck is Haley?? Is that someone from a previous season?

ETA: I think you meant Kaylee haha XD