Does anyone know of a good...

Options
Firming lotion? I've tried a few in the past, but didn't see much results:grumble: . So I was wondering if anyone has found one that they love and has seen results.

Replies

• Javancub
    Options
    Firming lotion? I've tried a few in the past, but didn't see much results:grumble: . So I was wondering if anyone has found one that they love and has seen results.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    These girls look happy with their product...
    Dove_Girls.jpg

But on a serious note, I do not know of a good firming lotion.
    Also on a serious note, be careful googling images of "firming lotion" while at work.
    Lots of bewbies!! :noway:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Dove_Girls.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: They do don't they!:happy:
  • Juliebean
    Options
    I'm currently trying the Neutragena one... I don't remember what it's called exactly. I've only been using it for a few days so I don't have much to report other than it's making my skin really, really soft! :laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Dove_Girls.jpg

I'm sure that if they used that on me, *something* would get firm... :devil: :laugh: :tongue: :huh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Dove_Girls.jpg

I'm sure that if they used that on me, *something* would get firm... :devil: :laugh: :tongue: :huh:

JAMERZ!!!
    Be good! This is a PG-13 chat board!! :laugh:
  • Javancub
    Options
    You girls...and guys are something else! Yea its terrible how things are easier to look up (meaning bad pages not suited for children) and its things like cats that pull up such bad stuff. very easy.
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Dove_Girls.jpg

K - I was waiting for you to go there.

I use the Artistry Body Definer Firming Gel. Love this because it targets cellulite (back of legs) and there is a HUGE difference even now vs. when I started it. I started it 2 years ago and after the first 30 days I saw a difference and kept on going. Used it for 6 months and now just use it after shaving because my legs won't break out if I do. Double whammy :happy:
  • Javancub
    Options
    [/quote]

I use the Artistry Body Definer Firming Gel. Love this because it targets cellulite (back of legs) and there is a HUGE difference even now vs. when I started it. I started it 2 years ago and after the first 30 days I saw a difference and kept on going. Used it for 6 months and now just use it after shaving because my legs won't break out if I do. Double whammy :happy:
    [/quote]

totally a double whammy!! :drinker: Thanks
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Dove_Girls.jpg

... just don't tell Max about this thread! :devil: