18 weeks. success anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• tatesmom
    tatesmom Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have lost 27# in 65 days, but I do have A LOT (would love to lose 100#) to lose. I agree with the other posters on here. As long as you make the right choices and remain committed, you can do it!!! :happy:
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 20 now, but at 18 weeks, I had lost 74 lbs. Yes, you read that right SEVENTY-FOUR LBS. It CAN be done, but you have to count ALL your calories, and hit the gym... a lot.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Since January 1, I have lost 26 lbs. and I didn't really start eating properly until April 1. I'm 51 yrs. old - the weight comes off hard as hell! I eat 1500 to 1800 cals. per day with a limit of 210 carbs per day. YOU CAN DO IT!
  • BrokenSpirit
    Options
    wow you are are amazing, and most of it, great motivators!!!!!!! i am savouring every success story i am reading, and feel the exitment raising in me,,thats is what i needed,,thanks to you all,,,,,, feel free to add me please, and i shall show you some good results in 18 weeks!!!:O) congrads to you all!!!!!
  • BrokenSpirit
    Options
    i wanna make sure you dont think im crazy,,lol i do wanna loose 100 all together,,but i KNOW its not gonna happen quick,,, i just needed to know and feel what is achievale in 18 weeks, ,,,,,ill be here for a good journey, just need extra motivation for in 18 weeks,,lol once again, thanks guys for responding, it did what it was supposed to do,,motive me,,lol
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm down 38lbs in almost exactly 18 weeks. And the first few of those I really wasn't trying too hard. My pics don't really show it because I haven't bought any new clothes yet. I've got about 6.5 more pounds to go before I head to the store.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I lost 28lbs in 3 months.... so your goal is achievable....

I started (in January) just slightly lower than you.....
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Lost about 52#'s in that time. Good luck.
  • Dbacchi
    Dbacchi Posts: 1
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey on Feb 1st weighing 264 pounds. Today I weigh 232. That’s 32 pounds in 17 weeks. I give all the credit to God. I’m on the First Place 4 Health program and I love it!

http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232fp539;:>vq=339;>699>437>248<699528259wp1lsi

http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232fp539:7>vq=339;>699>435>248<699526259wp1lsi
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!