Not logging on vacation...

Options
2»

Replies

• djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I just got back from vacation last week. I spent 5 days without being able to log or go to the gym. We ate out at least 1 meal a day, some days 2. I even had a frozen Margarita one night and Sangria enother, and I don't usually drink alchohol. I didn't stress over what I ate or drank, but did try to make fairly healthy choices at each resteraunt we went to. I found as many ways to get extra exercise as I could, whether it was walking, taking the stairs or playing kickball with my nephew. I came back weighting the same as when I left and managed to lose 3lbs. this week by just getting back into logging and exercising. So go and enjoy yourself. Remember you've changed the way you look at food so chances are your going to make the right choices without even thinking about it. You've also lost a considerable amount of weight and I imagine have alot more energy to do physical things than you could be for. Have a great vacation!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I should have added to my post above, what really helped me on vacation was the portioning. I vacationed out of the country (I am American) and was away from the standard monstrous US sized portions. It certainly made things easier! Sadly, it also demonstrates how out of whack US portion sizes are, but that's a whole 'nother thread...
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Last thing I want to do is log in to a computer on vacation.