The scale was my friend this morning

I'm officially over the 50 lb mark!!! :happy: I was stuck in a 48 lb rut for the entire month of August and now I've lost 51!!! I'm half-way to my goal. WOOOO-HOOOOO! I needed this to boost my spirits as work and school is kicking my bahookie this semester and I haven't had the time to work out as much as I did before this semester began. Here's to getting started on the last 50 :drinker:

Replies

• veracruz
    veracruz Posts: 104 Member
    I'm officially over the 50 lb mark!!! :happy: I was stuck in a 48 lb rut for the entire month of August and now I've lost 51!!! I'm half-way to my goal. WOOOO-HOOOOO! I needed this to boost my spirits as work and school is kicking my bahookie this semester and I haven't had the time to work out as much as I did before this semester began. Here's to getting started on the last 50 :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Congrats! :drinker: :drinker: That's awesome! Keep on, keepin' on, girl!:flowerforyou:
  • Congratulations!!!!!! that is AWESOME news! :) keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    YAY!!! doesnt it feel good to hit that 50 mark.... i know it did for me!!! you must be so proud... we have come a long way girl lets keep going!!:flowerforyou:

jackie
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    WAY TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • Awesome....Congratulations ... I'm happy for you! Keep it Up! :flowerforyou: