A question for the ladies (not being sexist but i dont think

2»

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    It's not just you. Your body loses a lot of iron during TOM so eating foods rich in iron might help a little.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    i can relate....having a lil TOM myself today. us girls gotta stick together!

OMG !!! you feeling a little testy today huh Tom got you down Dogg? HONEY TRUST EM YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH WE HATE TOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and NO I do not exercise during that time, even though mine is 1-2 days , it wipes me out for at least a week !
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    I have read that excercising during your menses can actually increase fat burning b/c of your higher levels of estrogen during that time. This info usually helps me to push a little harder on those days instead of skipping the gym for the couch since I know there is an advantage to gain.
  • linscave
    linscave Posts: 59 Member
    I have read that excercising during your menses can actually increase fat burning b/c of your higher levels of estrogen during that time. This info usually helps me to push a little harder on those days instead of skipping the gym for the couch since I know there is an advantage to gain.

I have not heard that before. Definitely worth perservering with the exercise during TOM!
This discussion has been closed.