I don't know how to politely say this....

farmers_daughter
farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
edited September 27 in Food and Nutrition
But I think I just made love to a chocolate pudding cup??!!?? :love:

I'm not depriving myself of sweets and stuff, but I'm really watching the calories on what goes in and chocolate (pudding usually) isn't one that fits very well into my count :sad: ....so I havent had one in a long time and found it in my desk at work, and I had to have it!
It tasted soooo good.

I hope people laugh at that statement and not balk at it, it's all in good clean fun. :blushing:

Replies

• Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    LOLOL :love:
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    I know EXACTLY what you mean. I sometimes have to close my office door because I will literally try to stick my entire mouth into the pudding cup! Fortunately, the girl I go to break with always helps me out if I still have stuff on my face!!!
  • Hilarious! I make love to my 1 (one) Green & Black's 70% dark chocolate square everyday!
  • Emilystbt
    Emilystbt Posts: 7
    Haha yes that comment made me giggle! And I agree that you should carefully watch what your eating but on the other hand once in a while you deserve to enjoy a sweet!
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    HAHA love it! In that case...I believe I slowly made love to an apple brownie last night the way I savoured every bite! lol. :laugh:
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    My indescretion was Sunday and it was a homemade bacon cheesburger....wwwwaaaaayyyy worse than your naughtiness with mr pudding cup. :blushing:
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Reminding me of a night I wanted to forget!
  • LOL :laugh:
  • KristineAG
    KristineAG Posts: 36
    Those 60 calorie chocolate JellO pudding snacks are quite good in my opinion. Maybe that'll shave a few calories off if you're not already eating the low calorie ones?
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    can I see pictures??
    you naughty vixen!
  • SparkleLisa
    SparkleLisa Posts: 42 Member
    that's awesome!! LOL :love:
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    i think anyone on this weight loss journey can identify with that in one way or another.

for me its my saturday morning slice of cake. each friday i bake something new.

mmmmmmm
    is it saturday yet?!?!?!
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    My indescretion was Sunday and it was a homemade bacon cheesburger....wwwwaaaaayyyy worse than your naughtiness with mr pudding cup. :blushing:

I did the same thing! i think my boyfriend was a bit jealous!
  • doza13
    doza13 Posts: 7
    Hahaha! I totally nibble my special treats and try to make them last as long as possible. Savor the flavor as they say!

Oh and Jello has a Sugar Free Dark Chocolate pudding that is very tasty and very chocolately and I think only 60 or 70 calories... just for future reference. :-)
  • Everything tastes better when you don't have it for awhile which is why I can't wait for Fridays (my splurge day)! =D
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    I did that yesterday with homemade mac -n- cheese. I exercised my butt off so I had the calories. When I eat something super delicious like that I call it a "food-gasm". :love:
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Love it! I get the sugar free pudding chocolate and mint cups - they're only like 60 calories. It helps take the edge off a craving for sure.
  • Lauriee2014
    Lauriee2014 Posts: 183 Member
    I completely understand. I've been known to have the occasional ice cream orgasm myself! ;)
  • TJtastic
    TJtastic Posts: 97 Member
    That's funny! I indulged in a blizzard a while back and my friend asked me if I was going to 'make that noise' the entire time I was eating ~ I said "I MIGHT". It was THAT good. :wink:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: Ahhh!:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.