WOWZERS ya'll are amazing!!!

Options
:love: Okay so I joined this site this time last year,, but after like 2 months i quit getting on here, due to family things, and hecticness!! lol...

ANYWAY.. I'm back.. and lost a pound this week.. first time i've been under 164 since i had my lil one!! You guys are so inspirational. and i just sit around reading all of the messages ya'll post on the message boards!!! always the best thigs to say, and always lifting eachother up!! I never knew people could be so much help during this journey!

I am stationed in South Korea with my husband, and dont really have many people to talk to, so anytime i need a pick-me-up, i come on here!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: To all of you who are out there kickin *kitten* , && helping others while your at it!!

GO MFP'ers

Replies

• McKnightAM
    McKnightAM Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    :love: Okay so I joined this site this time last year,, but after like 2 months i quit getting on here, due to family things, and hecticness!! lol...

ANYWAY.. I'm back.. and lost a pound this week.. first time i've been under 164 since i had my lil one!! You guys are so inspirational. and i just sit around reading all of the messages ya'll post on the message boards!!! always the best thigs to say, and always lifting eachother up!! I never knew people could be so much help during this journey!

I am stationed in South Korea with my husband, and dont really have many people to talk to, so anytime i need a pick-me-up, i come on here!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: To all of you who are out there kickin *kitten* , && helping others while your at it!!

GO MFP'ers
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    So glad you are back girl!:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Good job on your weight loss & welcome back! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Welcome back sweetie! and Congrats :drinker: :bigsmile:

Chat at us anytime!:flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Way ta go gurl! If you stick with it, it really works!!:happy: :bigsmile:
  • abillings9
    Options
    I agree, I just joined this week and I've been kind of lurking on here. I am so pleased to see such overwhelming support for everyone!
  • Juliebean
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou: It's so much easier to lose when you have a supportive group like we do here. I love it! No wonder you came back! :wink:
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    So glad you are back! YAY!:flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    heres to you :drinker:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.