NSV! Chipotle Style

Options
minniebee
minniebee Posts: 193 Member
I am so happy right now!!! My sister was out and asked if I wanted some lunch, I said yes, so she brought me back a Chipotle burrito bowl loaded with calories. Normally I would have scarfed down the entire bowl, AND had chips and guacamole on the side. But today I literally could only make it through half of my bowl! So, I put the rest in the fridge for either dinner or lunch tomorrow! YAY!

Replies

• Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome - way to go!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    YAY! that's awesome. With those I can't stop..ill eat till puke lol
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Great job and willpower!
  • minniebee
    Options
    YAY! that's awesome. With those I can't stop..ill eat till puke lol
    Yep. That was me before!
  • jmconway1
    jmconway1 Posts: 29
    Options
    I keep seeing NSV everywhere.. what does it stand for?
  • minniebee
    Options
    I keep seeing NSV everywhere.. what does it stand for?
    Non-Scale Victory :smile:
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You are a good woman...I ate my whole steak burrito bowl today, but boy was it yummy :love:
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    That's great. I knew that I was "all-in" on changing my habits when my Chipotle order went from a loaded Carnitas burrito with guac to a Veggie Bowl (still with guac). It is still delicious but almost half the calories and well under half the sodium.
    -wtk
  • minniebee
    Options
    That's great. I knew that I was "all-in" on changing my habits when my Chipotle order went from a loaded Carnitas burrito with guac to a Veggie Bowl (still with guac). It is still delicious but almost half the calories and well under half the sodium.
    -wtk
    I LOVE GUAC! (Sorry it just had to be said.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!