Anyone have Slim in 6???

Options
Does any one here have and use the Slim in 6 DVD's?? I have a bid in on them on an auction site and was wondering what anyone who had them thought of them. My only current excersise is walking about 2.5 miles a day but winter will be here all too soon and I don't think I can do my walking all winter. This Saturday I also start a twice a week for 15 weeks fitness (cardio and strength) class at our local campus. I have really lost inches on my theighs from walking but looking to get rid of a HUGE gut.

Replies

• tilly6277
    Options
    Does any one here have and use the Slim in 6 DVD's?? I have a bid in on them on an auction site and was wondering what anyone who had them thought of them. My only current excersise is walking about 2.5 miles a day but winter will be here all too soon and I don't think I can do my walking all winter. This Saturday I also start a twice a week for 15 weeks fitness (cardio and strength) class at our local campus. I have really lost inches on my theighs from walking but looking to get rid of a HUGE gut.
  • Canelitas
    Options
    I have these...

I really enjoy the Slim & Limber - stretchs you good
    the Slim & 6pack - is still a little to advances for me...all about working your abs. I'm sure it gets the job done though.

Slim in 6 - Start it Up
    Is great, only 24 mins long, and it works all your body....especially your lower half. I still haven't advanced to the next 2, YET! :bigsmile:

Best Wishes :flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I want to get this but not sure yet, I have been researching exercise tapes.
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options

Yes, I have Slim and 6, as well as all the other programs. What kind of information are you looking for exactly. It's definitely will get you results. There are tons of lunges and squats involved. You move up a level as you get stronger. It's an overall weight loss product.
  • Reesy
    Options
    I want to get this but not sure yet, I have been researching exercise tapes.

It's definitely a complete system. Anything by Debbie Siebers will do the trick, just be prepared for the pain.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I have this, I LOVE the second workout (it's been a while since I did them) it totally works my trouble areas. I didn't love the last one cause it twisted my knee weird. Oh I LOVE the extra ab workout too.
  • luvchi3
    luvchi3 Posts: 167
    Options
    I have slim in 6 haven't used it in a while but will be getting back to it. It's definitely a great workout, there are i think four different workout on the disks, plus slim and limber and slim and 6 pack. I've tried them all just to see how hard they get, they start out with a shorter one to build up and then once you feel you've mastered it you go on to the harder ones. even the first one is a great workout, but the other ones are a lot more fun, it's nice cuz once you get used to one your onto the next which has different workouts in it so you don't get bored. When i used it for a couple weeks straight i noticed really quick the differences especially in my arms.
  • tilly6277
    Options
    Is it like real "dancy" type moves?? I do not want that sort of thing. In high school we did an areobics class that the teacher called Pain With Jane and it rocked. That was what was the start of me really losing weight.
  • Reesy
    Options
    Is it like real "dancy" type moves?? I do not want that sort of thing. In high school we did an areobics class that the teacher called Pain With Jane and it rocked. That was what was the start of me really losing weight.

Not dancy at all, it's a very traditional workout. arm reaches, lunges, squats, knee lifts. Basic moves done with intensity.
  • tilly6277
    Options
    Cool. I can handle that. And I look forward to the pain! :sick: :frown: :cry: :sad: Pain is progress! :laugh: :drinker:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I have used it! Lost 51 inches. Only problem - I have a knee condition (both knees) so the squats are hard on them - lunges too. If you don't have a chronic condition in knee, it's great!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Another product of Debbie Seibers is Slim Express, I totally love them as well. Same traditional type workouts but shorter workouts.
  • tilly6277
    Options
    I really don't need the shorter workouts as I am hoping to use this in place of my trudging along in the snow. :laugh:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I really don't need the shorter workouts as I am hoping to use this in place of my trudging along in the snow. :laugh:

I have Slim in 6 and the Slim Series. I love them! Slim & 6 pack is an awesome short ab workout! And Slim & Limber is one of my Mom's absolute favorite workouts. The Slim Series Express are good also.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions, I'm a Team Beachbody coach so I'm very familiar with the programs!

Take care.

Jess
  • mommy2boys
    Options
    Hello! I just came across this website & thought I'd join you all if you don't mind. I have the Slim in 6 DVD's & I love them, you can definitely see results if you keep at it! Like the previous posts said, it works all areas. Does anyone know how you would figure out how many calories you burn from these DVD's? I just started them again this morning & started with the 25 minute one. I'm trying to keep track of everything & was just wondering how to track the burned calories.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just came across this website & thought I'd join you all if you don't mind. I have the Slim in 6 DVD's & I love them, you can definitely see results if you keep at it! Like the previous posts said, it works all areas. Does anyone know how you would figure out how many calories you burn from these DVD's? I just started them again this morning & started with the 25 minute one. I'm trying to keep track of everything & was just wondering how to track the burned calories.

Welcome! This is an awesome site! I think you would count them as circuit training, since it is a mix of cardio & weights. Good luck!

Jess
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it!!!!
  • tilly6277
    Options
    Just got it from that FANTASTIC eBay!! :tongue:
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Slim in 6 is great for results as long as you commit to it. It does get a little repetative, but work to finish it, and try to eat nice and clean, and I think you'll be happy. Debbie really attacks the lower body... get ready to lunge and squat your little heart out!