Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Not losing inches what gives?

My pants are looser my shirts are baggier. My bra is on row 1 rather than 3. I think i have lost maybe 5" from top area but my waist and hips haven't lost anything according to my measuring tape. I don't know why. Can you lose in some area's and not others? I am down 34 lbs so i would think i would have lost at least an inch or two but i guess not? Anyone have this problem before?

Replies

• Brandie6004
    Brandie6004 Posts: 87 Member
    I'm not loosing too much in inches either... ...wonder what others have to say...
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    If your clothes are looser, it sounds like your measuring differently both times? One doesn't equal the other..
  • shaunshaikh
    shaunshaikh Posts: 616 Member
    We are genetically predisposed to lose weight in a certain way. That's why you should measure yourself in as many locations as possible so you can see your results over time.
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Weight seems to come off where it wants to. I've lost far more inches in my waist and hips than I have in my bust and muffin top...pretty soon I'll be an inverted triangle! lol

I do think eventually it all evens out...so don't worry so much. Plus it's sooooooo difficult to measure at the exact same spot each time.
  • lightfoot513
    lightfoot513 Posts: 4 Member
    They say one looses 1st where u gain it 1st. I loose from head to toe. It seems that my thighs and calves never go down, but they do verrrry slowly. Keep going, it will happen your doing great!!
  • webbstace
    webbstace Posts: 17
    If your pants are looser than you would have had to lose some inches. Might be you're not measuring in the same place or with a different measuring tape? Clothes falling down don't lie...you're doing great!