365 day transformation

cyelle73
cyelle73 Posts: 3
edited September 27 in Motivation and Support
Ever seen one of those videos that flashes 365 pics in the course of seconds... and wondered what you'd look like if it were you? At first there's little change (as our body eats our fat from the inside out) - then muscle, tone and awesomeness. In a year from now I will be posting on of those videos!!!

Current stats: Age 38 - 5 foot 9 Weight 208 lbs - neck 16 1/4, chest 44 and gut 40 (measured at worst part). My basic goals are to loose 25 to 30 lbs, but more importantly to get strong and healthy

Excercise:
Cardio - running, quick paced walking (with lunges), sprint intervals and elliptical

Strength:
Full body - Work out routine - different muscle groups on different days
Favs - punching or working out like I'm fighting

As tolerated:
Push ups and pull ups (pull up bar at home)
Emphasis on core - planks, twists, reverse crunches and all kinds of different things) - if it aint hurting, I gonna go until i do!

Support: Family - Friends (and hopefully you) !!!

While your welcome to message me here - gonna put myself out there and give my email id : cyelle73@gmail.com or can give ya my cell - if you want.

Would really like to start a support/ slash group - where we communicate our success and hold each other accountable for the day. Sund like something your interested in, I've already given my email address, as a way of reaching out

Replies

• cyelle73
    cyelle73 Posts: 3
    Day 2 - Celebrating :D - still was honest with 25 minute walk and food - still took pic
This discussion has been closed.