Newbie Here - Any new fitness challenges starting up?

Hi everybody, I just signed up for myfitnesspal today after my friend gave it rave reviews. All I can say is, wow! I have had a WW online membership for years and this offers so much more - for FREE! This is great! I can't believe how easy it is to log food and excercise using the handy online tools.

About me, I am in my mid-thirties, have a two year old who keeps me running BUT NOT LOSING. I am hoping by joining this new site I will gain a fresh perspective and really make it happen this time. I'd love to hear about your experiences, suggestions, and tips. I see there are many in-progress exercise challenges and was wondering if there are any new ones starting in the next week or two that I can join?

Thanks everybody, happy to be here :)

LittleBuss

Replies

• Hi everybody, I just signed up for myfitnesspal today after my friend gave it rave reviews. All I can say is, wow! I have had a WW online membership for years and this offers so much more - for FREE! This is great! I can't believe how easy it is to log food and excercise using the handy online tools.

About me, I am in my mid-thirties, have a two year old who keeps me running BUT NOT LOSING. I am hoping by joining this new site I will gain a fresh perspective and really make it happen this time. I'd love to hear about your experiences, suggestions, and tips. I see there are many in-progress exercise challenges and was wondering if there are any new ones starting in the next week or two that I can join?

Thanks everybody, happy to be here :)

LittleBuss
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: There are lots you can hop right into. I'm sure you'll find one you LOVE!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    hello and welcome to this great site :drinker:
  • Welcome aboard! You'll do great here! Lots of support from everyone.:drinker: