Weekend plans

Options
I'm obviously having one of THOSE weeks to torment myself with the thoughts of the weekend when it is only tuesday.

My boyfriend and I are taking a road trip to Grand Rapids (for those not in Michigan thats about a 2.5 hour drive) to go to see the PBR (Professional bull riding). He loves it and introduced me to it.....it's entertaining but mostly I go for him. We got a hotel that is within walking distance of the arena so I am just looking forward to getting away (and taking Friday off work) walking around downtown, eating out (healthy though) going to the events, going to the bar and I love being away from home and not worry about doing dishes and cleaning up. I absolutely LOVE being able to throw my wet towels on the floor and coming back to a tidy room with the bed made...can't wait! If I am ever wealthy someday, maid service is defintely going on my list, haha.

So what are your fun weekend plans?

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I'm obviously having one of THOSE weeks to torment myself with the thoughts of the weekend when it is only tuesday.

My boyfriend and I are taking a road trip to Grand Rapids (for those not in Michigan thats about a 2.5 hour drive) to go to see the PBR (Professional bull riding). He loves it and introduced me to it.....it's entertaining but mostly I go for him. We got a hotel that is within walking distance of the arena so I am just looking forward to getting away (and taking Friday off work) walking around downtown, eating out (healthy though) going to the events, going to the bar and I love being away from home and not worry about doing dishes and cleaning up. I absolutely LOVE being able to throw my wet towels on the floor and coming back to a tidy room with the bed made...can't wait! If I am ever wealthy someday, maid service is defintely going on my list, haha.

So what are your fun weekend plans?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    No clue, but ask me again in 3 days. :laugh:

Whatever it is, won't be as fun as yours. Sounds great! :drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Throwing a bridal shower :smile:

Then figuring out how to burn off the 1000 calories I'll eat at the shower :laugh: :drinker:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I will be spending all weekend at the county park across the road from our church. They have an annual festival and our church does a food tent (which I am now co-chair of). Ham & bean soup kettle cooked over a fire (my dh does this) as well as corn bread, sloppy joes, hot dogs, & homemade pie to go along with it. It's a lot of fun. They bring in all kinds of crafts and even an old thresher machine. All kinds of things for the kids to do. I'll be exhausted by Sunday.....
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Taking a shower and changing underwear.

you only do that on weekends?
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

Sounds ambitious :bigsmile:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Only you could say that online. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm painting - ooooh raaaah. Exciting for only me. It destresses me. Don't know why, but I love it and there is a huge feeling of accomplishment too.
  • jackeh
    Options

I'm painting - ooooh raaaah. Exciting for only me. It destresses me. Don't know why, but I love it and there is a huge feeling of accomplishment too.

my livingroom needs some painting... wanna come do it for me?
  • jackeh
    Options

apparently im studdddddddering again:grumble:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options

apparently im studdddddddering again:grumble:
    LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Love to help! ok - well after my mother in law is done having me paint her bedroom. Grey - really? Blah!