day 1

lesley48
lesley48 Posts: 2
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
hi im new to this and this is my first day only another 365 to go

Replies

• calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    I have just started in the last 40 minutes or so. Already regretting what I had for lunch...
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Hello! Welcome and let us say "one day at a time" and it will make it easier! I wish you the best on this journey! This is a great place to be for support, friends and moivation from people that know exactly how you feel! Friend me if you would like. Shelia
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    You will love this sight it is so helpful and inspirational!
  • modubb
    modubb Posts: 22
    I have just started in the last 40 minutes or so. Already regretting what I had for lunch...

No regrets!!! Allow those 'regrets't to be motivation to be more conscientious next time around! I just completed Day 1 of the C25K program... and feel GREAT! Feel free to add me, or check out my blog to see how it went!
  • galaviz1015
    galaviz1015 Posts: 5 Member
    its ok, we can't expect to change our eating habits over night. I am also just starting out, i signed up a while ago but never logged on, now its time to get serious :)
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Welcome to your new healthier lifestyle! Make your decisions one day at a time, one meal at a time, and you will do absolutely fabulous!

Here's to a healthier you!
  • MamaMayo
    MamaMayo Posts: 30
    Day 1..."Today day is the first day of the rest of your life," it's all up to you and how you want to make things better for whatever reason. We are all here for you, I just started recently I have to say "love" the way it does everything for you, especially when you exercise and you "earn" extra calories. Just remember you don't have to consume what you burn! Best of Luck to you all :smile:
This discussion has been closed.