Working out - what do you like about it?

Options
2»

Replies

• mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I love that I always have more energy afterwards.
    It's stress relief so I'm happier.
    It's time that I'm not interrupted by anyone for anything.
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    What I like best is the results:

1) I actually have muscle tone and definition when I take my shirt off
    2) more energy
    3) I wear jeans that are actually loose around the waist and still only 32's

Tim
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    The sweat!!!

How I feel during. How I feel after.

How I look!!!!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Besides everything that you've all said, I enjoy people watching!
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I love that it's a great way to blow off some steam/frustration/stress. I was feeling super wound up and stressed out, not to mention frustrated, last night. So I hopped down to the cardio room and powered away on the elliptical for a half hour. I felt SO MUCH better when I was done, it's hard to even describe.

I also love that it's my 'me' time as well. I bought a Kindle to take with me when I'm not doing HIIT in the cardio room, and it's one of the only times I get to read for pleasure.
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I love the sweating. I know, really attractive, right? :laugh:

I love how much of a stress reliever it is. Now when I'm cheesed off about something at work, instead of thinking about getting to the vending machine, I think about getting home to work out. BIG DIFFERENCE!

I love results. I'm a pants size smaller, my arms are starting to look more shapely, and my tummy is becoming flatter again.

It's "me" time, like others have said. I pop in a movie, hop on the elliptical/rower, and it's all about me. I can watch "my" movies, ones I know my family members don't really care for.