Introducing Myself

Options
My name is Kelly and this is is my 2nd day--- again. I previously lost 100 pounds using a same type program (Dr. Phil's Steps to Weight Loss Freedom.) I've since gained about 40 of it back and don't want to end up having to lose the full 100 again so I'm gaining control now. So here I am and looking for motivation to stick with healthy eating and exercise....especially when I start back to school in the fall. I currently work 40+ hours a week, have a family (husband and 10 yr old daughter) and go to school part time, so it's a busy life! I'm looking forward to meeting new friends looking to motivate and keep me focused on taking care of me during crazy times! :)

Replies

• ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome.
    you can add me if you like.
  • jpierce8806
    jpierce8806 Posts: 44
    Options
    Hey Kelly!! You came to the right place. Here you will find the support and sometimes tough love you need to make it through. You can add me if you want! I'm always looking for new friends on here! :)
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi,

motivation, support and some flipping good advice available in shedloads on here. Good luck on your weightloss journey.
  • loosingit3
    loosingit3 Posts: 27
    Options
    I am so glad you are here. I need support too. You should be proud of yourself for getting back on track. You can do this. If you can loose 100 lbs then you can loose that 40 you gained easily.

Welcome. You can add me if you like.
  • mecasgirl
    mecasgirl Posts: 64
    Options
    Kelly,
    I know exactly how you feel. I work full time. Wife to a Marine. Two boys 10 and 5 and I go to school full time. My day starts before 5 every morning and doesn't end until around 10. You have come to the right place for support and motivation. You can do this. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • LaNocksi
    LaNocksi Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi
    I'm new here to and hope to loos enough so that I am content with my boddy in august when school starts again.
    Hopefully we can motivate each other so that we can rach our goals.
  • auntiegail
    auntiegail Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I am a beginner starting from today, you can add me to your friends list too, it is always good to be able to share a load when the going gets tough. Well done you for coming back to getting serious about loosing that 40lbs, go for it.