FINALLY joined a gym!

Options
I FINALLY joined a gym! & the one by my house has a "movie theater" room where I can use the elliptical and/or treadmill without getting all anxious and paranoid thinking everyone is judging me because the room is so dark :)

Replies

• notoriousgtt
    notoriousgtt Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I wish my gym had a movie theatre room :(
  • AEROBICVIC
    AEROBICVIC Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!! i hope you meet wonderful ppl and enjoy all the gym has to offer!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    do they show movies? or is it just a dark room? how do you know not to trip?
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That's a really cool idea - and good for you for joining! Good luck!
  • katiejneely
    katiejneely Posts: 52
    Options
    A gym membership is the BEST monthly investment you can possibly make. If you can afford to eat out, you can afford a gym membership. That is what I always tell people who say they can't afford it. Good for you!!!! You will LOVE it!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want to go without a gym membership now that I've had one. :)
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love the atmosphere of my gym. And everyone seems to be really nice. And mine is definitely very affordable. Good job joining. It really is a good investment!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    A gym membership is the BEST monthly investment you can possibly make. If you can afford to eat out, you can afford a gym membership. That is what I always tell people who say they can't afford it. Good for you!!!! You will LOVE it!

Good thought process on that! My gym is definitely worth the price, and since it has a really nice locker room, I enjoy showering and getting ready there afterwards - it's the prize after my workout!