Inexpensive workout clothes

Options
2»

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    i just go in a tshirt and basketball type shorts... same thing i might wear on hot day, except different shoes ;-) never understood why people have to make working out so much more difficult by needing specilty clothing...

I didn't either, until I got my first moisture-wicking shirt. :heart: I still end up a sweaty mess, but not as oppressively overheated as I would wearing a cotton t-shirt.

I've found some great deals at Ross Dress for Less. Like $30 Lily of France sports bras for $5.99. I've seen some fantastic prices on their clearance racks, too. I think I paid $1.99 for some lycra capris.
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I wear Danskin work out capris...they're AWESOME. Got them for like $7 at wal mart. I also just got a BUNCH of nice ribbed racer back tanks for $3 each at walmart...yes they are miley cyrus brand but I don't care...they're comfy and were cheap! :P I also bought some champion racer back sport bras from wal mart, three for 9. I have big girlies, but they hold them well, especially with all of the jumping around Jillian has you doing...

Workout clothing doesn't need to be expensive.

I do, however, LOVE under armor clothing. I use the shirts for endurance riding, and it makes a world of a difference.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I honestly hit up thrift stores. I am getting it all sweaty and whatnot anyways..
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I really like Kohl's for their Tek Gear line. Usually pretty affordable (more affordable than just about any other clothes in the store ;-) ), and it's comfortable and supportive. I just got two tanks with shelf support that are really comfortable for about 16 a piece I think. Not too bad at all, considering how much you pay in a lot of other places!
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Target and when I can find them, TJ Maxx. I don't skimp on two things: bras and shoes. Those two areas need all the support they can get. My bras are all worn out-- Anyone have a good suggestion for a sports bra that minimizes bounce?
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Target and when I can find them, TJ Maxx. I don't skimp on two things: bras and shoes. Those two areas need all the support they can get. My bras are all worn out-- Anyone have a good suggestion for a sports bra that minimizes bounce?
    I love the aerie bras - they have different "supports" to choose from & right now, you can get an extra 30% off until May 30th! (I just got an email stating that) :)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Check out swimoutlet.com, they have discount swimwear and workout gear.