Metabolic Testing...what questions should I ask?

Options
I am going in to the University in town to take advantage of a program that they offer called "Metabolism Matters." It is through the Fitness and Kineseology Dept. and I am having tests done such as having a FUEL test to see how my body reacts to exercise, a true Body Composition test in something called a BodPod, a nutrition consultation, and will also have my true Resting Metabolic Rate tested. I will also be wearing a Bodybugg for a few days and then will go over the information with the Kineseologist.

Does anyone have any suggestions for questions I should ask that they have had answered in the past that really helped them with their weight loss? I'm feeling a little uneducated and overwhelmed but also very excited to have this information!

Thanks!

Dani

Replies

• gaeljo
    gaeljo Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Here is the deal, I have one questions but also I have a suggestion, take a pen and notepad with you to write down everything and take lots of notes, you'll get hit with so much info you wont' retain enough of it. Consider taking a tape recorder, seriously.

Question to ask: What email address may I have to email you questions I think of later.
  • looney9708
    looney9708 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    How'd you find this??? I want to do it!!!

My main question is how do you know if your metabolism is slower than it should be or If the weight is for other reasons
  • danipals
    danipals Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I found it after a suggestion from gaeljo. I had a really hard time findng something in town until someone else recommended looking into a local university. I am going to Illinois State University as it is right in town here.

I will be certain to bring a notepad if i can't get my husbands recorder by tomorrow!

Thanks!

Dani