Who Knew???!!!

PhotographerOfNature
PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
So, I've wrote about the problems with the weight loss, or should I say, absence of weight loss. I have not pigged out completely the last 4 days but I have ate what I wanted. Before my tyraid, I weighed 178.5. Friday was Village Inn and crepes. Yum!!! (Weighed same, 178.5 on Saturday morning.) Saturday, I had fried mozzerella sticks and spaghetti. (Weighed 177.5 on Sunday morning) Sunday, I did pretty well and didn't do much bad. (Weighed 177 Monday morning) Monday, I baked zucchini bread and ate a bunch of it, plus a bunch of watermelon, cantaloupe and homemade chili. (Weighed 176 this morning)

So what is going on? I've lost 2 1/2 pounds by going way over my allowance. I'm eating all this stuff way over my allotted calories and am losing. When I'm staying on path, I'm at a stand still.

Is my body saying that I wasn't eating enough? I just recently pushed my caloric allowance up to 1530, but haven't stayed on path since to track it.

Weird!:ohwell:

Replies

• So, I've wrote about the problems with the weight loss, or should I say, absence of weight loss. I have not pigged out completely the last 4 days but I have ate what I wanted. Before my tyraid, I weighed 178.5. Friday was Village Inn and crepes. Yum!!! (Weighed same, 178.5 on Saturday morning.) Saturday, I had fried mozzerella sticks and spaghetti. (Weighed 177.5 on Sunday morning) Sunday, I did pretty well and didn't do much bad. (Weighed 177 Monday morning) Monday, I baked zucchini bread and ate a bunch of it, plus a bunch of watermelon, cantaloupe and homemade chili. (Weighed 176 this morning)

So what is going on? I've lost 2 1/2 pounds by going way over my allowance. I'm eating all this stuff way over my allotted calories and am losing. When I'm staying on path, I'm at a stand still.

Is my body saying that I wasn't eating enough? I just recently pushed my caloric allowance up to 1530, but haven't stayed on path since to track it.

Weird!:ohwell:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Whatever your body is trying to say, just say a big THANK YOU back to it!!

Yay for losing weight with MORE food!! :glasses:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Aw heck-- who can figure this stuff out? I'm staying right to my calorie count, then eating my exercise cals which are usually only about 200 per day since I can only squeeze in a 20 minute tape-- been exercising faithfully 4-5 times per week, and I was up 1.5 and holding steady. It's enough to make you spit. :grumble:

Alas, I'm staying on target. I'm getting fitter-- hubby noticed my legs looking much better last night, and I'm fitting into clothes I hadn't in years. So, things are moving in the right direction. Eventually I'm confident the scale will budge.

My weigh-in is Friday, but I'm leaving Thursday for a week's vacation. I'll be checking back in with Sir Scale next Friday-- fingers crossed.
  • Looks like you WON the Diet Lottery:laugh: Walk away now before you stop Winning....Just Walk Away....

MMmmmm Fried Spaghetti:tongue:
  • Roll with it...!:happy:
  • I'm enjoying it. Especially the yummy food. But I am back on the wagon today.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Just keep on keeping on. :drinker: But you really do want to keep track of all the exercise and food you do. That way, you can see for real what is happening, and not guess at it anymore. Hugz on your new slimmer self! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.