Biggest Losers Finale Tonight!

Options
PepsiGal
PepsiGal Posts: 85 Member
Looking forward to watching this tonight. I hope Irene is the 3rd finalist. She's so consistent and determined with that quiet, stoic demeanor. Jay is ...well, let's just say that he can be a bit arrogant. By the way, this is Jillian Michaels' final episode! The other 2 finalists are sisters and man, they're getting slim!

Replies

• wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I can't wait! I'm actually rooting for Jay. He's a little bit of an underdog and I always seem to push for them :)
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    GO IRENE!!! She is the BL Ninja!! You don't see her on camera much but man does she come through at a weigh in! I think Hannah is going to win.
  • lisapickering
    lisapickering Posts: 374
    Options
    I am soooo excited! Go Irene!! Now off to do my workout!
  • divades
    divades Posts: 145
    Options
    I can't wait either! Ready for Jay to go! He has had several chances. I really like Hannah & Olivia. Love their bubbly personalities. I'm pulling for one of them.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Cheering on Irene! She's been on her own basically from the very beginning.
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    I am so excited! I don't even care who wins...lol
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I can't wait! I'm actually rooting for Jay. He's a little bit of an underdog and I always seem to push for them :)
    I agree. I think Jay needs it more too!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I am all about an ALL GIRL finale!!! Irene has been so consistent this whole season, and completely deserves the chance to be in it for the big prize. I am not a fan of Jay... it seems like he only has it together half the time. (Sorry Jay & fans of Jay.)

I am SOOOOOOO curious about if Rulon will be there, and what will be said regarding his leaving the show.

And I would love for Hannah to win it all. But really, I love all 3 of the girls that are left, and would be thrilled for any of them!
  • paniolo5
    paniolo5 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    The sisters Hannah & Olivia have made me laugh the entire season so I am rooting for one of them to win. I love to see how far everyone has come at the finale (and how many haven't done so well on their own). Not a fan of Cara - sorry to her fans but her voice drives me crazy. Will definitely miss Jillian! Thank goodness Bob will still be there after this season!
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    OMG! im so excited, Im all about an all GIRL final. So Go Irene!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    my own...humble opinions...

i lost faith in this series this season. no interest whatsoever.

and i damn sure won't watch next year with Jillian gone!
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I have watched other seasons of TBL but I had a kind of connection with this season. I am sure it has a lot to do with me working on my own weight loss and seeing these people deal with the same demons I have been dealing with. I could see a little of myself in each of the contestants, and was able to take in some of the advice they received and use it for my own purposes. The final show will be a little bittersweet to me. Yes, we get to see who wins $250k, but then that will be it. No more Jay. No more Hanna. None of them. All done.

I don't know that future seasons will be at all interesting to me. They can't replace the people I have shared the journey with. Pathetic, huh?

PLUS, Hanna is HOTT!